Reception How-To / Reservation How-To
Process from Reception to Treatment / Payment
About Appointment Reservations
Treatment at this hospital is by reservation. First-time visitors and those without a referral may make reservations.
Please make your reservation after reading the below.
The Reservation Center is only for making, changing (some items may not apply), or cancelling reservations.
For other purposes, please inquire by calling the main phone number (029-836-1355).
Examination Reservations, from Next Day to One Month in Advance
|General Reception||Weekdays 8:00〜17:00
Same-Day Examination Reservations
|Phone (Reservation Center)||+81-29-836-6688||Weekdays 8:00〜15:00
|General Reception||Weekdays 8:00〜15:00
* Note that same-day examination reservations are not possible for obstetrics, dental and oral surgery, rehabilitation, and psychosomatic medicine.
- When reserving by fax, reservations cannot be made outside the times listed above or for over a month in advance.
- We do not perform any reservations via switchboard.
Reservation Changes / Cancellations
|Phone (Reservation Center)||+81-29-836-6688||Weekdays 9:00〜16:00
- The main phone number can be used for same-day cancellations on the examination date only.
- Changes or cancellations made by FAX will not be accepted one month or more in advance.
About Selected Medical Expenses
If you do not have a referral for your first examination, you must pay a required fee of 1,080 yen aside from insurance fees as part of selected medical expenses.
Note that in the following cases for first-time visitors, no selected medical expenses will be incurred.
- First-time visitors with a referral
- Those with a reservation slip for our hospital (those coming for re-examination)
- Patients sent by ambulance
- Those with a medical and welfare expenses claimant certificate
- Those on welfare / low-income persons (tax-exempt)
- Those with major diseases specially prescribed by the Minister of Health, Labour and Welfare